M & Ymissyoung privacy statement
M & Ymissyoung (hereinafter referred to as this website). This website takes your privacy protection very seriously and will collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law and this Privacy Statement
And provide your exercise and protection of your personal data rights. If you do not agree with all or part of this privacy statement, please stop using this website service.
M & Ymissyoung uses the standard SSL encryption mechanism to ensure the security of data transmission.
I. Scope of application of this privacy statement:
This privacy statement and the notices it contains apply only to the ownership and operation of this website.
Second, the personal data protection law should inform:
(I) Collection agency: M & Ymissyoung shopping website
(II) Collection purpose: related services, marketing, contract, similar contract or other legal relationship matters, customer management and service, online shopping on this website
And other e-commerce services, advertising and business conduct management services, and operations in line with business registration items or articles of association.
(3) Collection categories: including name, address, contact phone number, e-mail address, age, gender, date of birth, information required to complete collection or payment, current email, and website message
The track information automatically recorded by the system and other personal data that can directly or indirectly identify the user's identity, etc., will be limited to the actual personal data obtained by this website.
(4) Use of personal data: The personal data collected by this website that can identify the user is only for the internal processing and use of this website in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected,
Unless stated in advance, or necessary for the completion of the provision of services or performance of contractual obligations, or in accordance with the relevant statutes or orders or requirements of the competent authority,
Otherwise, this website will not provide personal information sufficient to identify the user to third parties (both domestic and overseas), or use it for purposes other than collection.
This website will continue to keep, process and use relevant information during the period of validity of members and the period required to be kept by laws and regulations.
(5) In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you have the right to inquire or request viewing, request to make copies, request supplement or correction, request to stop collecting, processing or using, and request deletion of your personal data;
You can exercise the right of opening through the customer service mailbox of this website (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to this website address (No. 126 Siwei Road, Yangmei District, Taoyuan City).
We will process your request as soon as we receive your request. However, it is not limited to those who are required to perform their duties or business on this website.
Third, personal data collection, processing and utilization instructions
(1) If you have filled out personal information such as the delivery address, contact person, and contact information that are not yours, you agree that you have obtained the consent of each of the parties and provided it to this website, and you have provided this website for the second article. Legal notice matters.
(2) This website will not arbitrarily provide your personal data to a third party, except for the use of the necessary scope for the execution of related activities with judicial, prosecution, relevant authorities, or third-party vendors. .
(3) When all or part of this website is cut off, operated by an independent subsidiary, merged or acquired by another third party, etc., resulting in the transfer of management rights, the company will announce relevant details on this website in advance,
And all or part of the user information owned by the company or this website may also be transferred to a third party in the case of the transfer of operating rights. It is limited to personal data related to the operation right transfer service.
4. Confidentiality and security
(1) The employees of this website may only have limited access to your personal data to the extent that they are required to provide you with products or services.
(2) In order to protect the security of your account and personal data, please do not arbitrarily provide your personal account number and password to a third person or allow a third person to apply for an account number and password with your personal information.
Otherwise, you will be responsible for it. If your account number and password may be leaked, please change your password immediately or notify this website to suspend the account (this website may require verification of your personal information).
(3) When using this website, please refrain from providing sensitive personal information to others or publicly disclosing it on the website.
Amendments to the privacy statement
(1) This website has the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, and may post it in an appropriate place on this website after revision without separate notice.
If you do not agree to such changes or modifications, please stop using this website service and notify the company to stop collecting, processing and using your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this privacy statement